The programs usually commence in summer. The exact date is negotiable as every trainee has his/her own tailored rotation plan.
2. Do I need to have substantial understanding of the insurance business to become a Management Trainee in Manulife?
It is not a pre-requisite. We welcome graduates from any discipline who meet the set requirements.
3. Can I apply for more than one graduate program at the same time?
Different trainee programs offer different career paths. It will be in your best interest to understand your own career aspiration before selecting the one that matches your future plans.
4. I am studying overseas at the moment, can I apply?
Yes, you can apply as long as you fulfill our candidate requirements. Qualified candidates will be notified to complete the required assessments in due course.
5. Can I apply for the graduate programs if I do not have right of abode in Hong Kong?
Yes, you can. For successful candidates who accept our offer, we will help arrange working visas for them to work in Hong Kong. Employment is subject to the granting of a working visa in the Hong Kong SAR
6. What are the career development opportunities in Manulife?
While our graduate programs offer rotations for you to acquire core business knowledge and experience, your future lies in your hands. Navigate to other relevant sections for more information on the various development opportunities that Manulife offers.
7. Do I have to work overseas during the program period?
The programs do not typically require overseas rotation.