Change of Investment Instruction of Future Contributions
Step 1: Select the fund(s) you would like to invest in for both Mandatory and Voluntary Contributions and input the respective allocation % then click the "SUBMIT" button to proceed.
Allocation Percentage should be a whole number
Step 3: After your submission is completed, a reference number will be assigned and displayed on screen.
Step 4: You can click “Transaction Log” on the left to check the transaction status, and then click “Investment Instruction of Future Contributions” to check the transaction details.
Smart tips on Change of Investment Instruction between MPF funds via “Manulife Customer Website” or “Manulife Smart Call”
In response to customers’ feedback and needs, we would like to share with you the following smart tips on fund switching:
1. The cut-off time for requests submitted via our website or Manulife Smart Call (collectively as “e-instructions”) will be 4:00 p.m. on each business day.
2. If an e-instruction is received on the same business day that a written instruction is processed for the same instruction type, only the e-instruction will be processed.
3. Based on the type of funds / from which accrued benefits are being transferred / under the same contribution type, only the last e-instruction on a business day will be processed if we receive more than one for the same instruction type.
4. When a member has submitted an e-transaction, he/ she should make sure a confirmation of the reference number is provided.
5. Members should check the relevant change, either via our website or Manulife Smart Call, after one business day to ensure the fund switching was completed successfully. No confirmation will be sent by post for e-instructions submitted via the website.