1. The Lucky Draw (the "Lucky Draw") will be held on 17 November 2021. The Lucky Draw is organized by Manulife (International) Limited (the "Organizer or “Manulife”"). By participating in the Lucky Draw, the participants shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Lucky Draw is open to individuals who fulfil all the following requirements (each, an "Eligible Participant"):
a. he/she is either (i) a permanent resident of the Macau Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Macau") holding a valid Macau Permanent Identity Card, (ii) a non-permanent resident of Macau holding a valid Macau Identity Card or (iii) a Macau non-resident worker holding a valid Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card;
b. he/she has, or shall have, attained the age of 18 on or before 8 November 2021; and
c. He/she has or shall have received the first dose* and the second dose* of the COVID-19 vaccines under the COVID-19 Vaccination Program implemented by the Macau SAR Government at 17 November 2021 or before respectively. Both doses* of the respective vaccines must be received in Macau.
* For persons previously infected with COVID-19, after having received one dose of COVID-19 vaccines and have met the same conditions listed on a. and b. shall be eligible to be qualify.
3. Staffs employed under Manulife or its affiliates (“affiliates” means any person or entity directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by or under common control with Manulife) are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
Registration for the Lucky Draw
4. Eligible Participants must register via Manulife’s official website at (the "Official Website") using registration e-form in order to enter the Lucky Draw. Eligible Participants must provide their name, e-mail, Macau Identity Card number and Macau mobile phone number to successfully register (the “Personal Data”).
5. Registration opens on 27 September 2021 at 12:00 a.m. (Macau time) and closes on 8 November 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Macau time).
6. Upon successful registration, each Eligible Participant can each get one (1) Lucky Draw chance. Any duplicated registration will be disregarded and will not be entitled to more entries to the Lucky Draw.
7. Lucky Draw winners (each a "Winner") will be drawn on 17 November 2021 among the registered eligible participants randomly. A total of hundred (20) prizes (each a "Prize") will be given out to Winners, and each Winner will receive Insurance Premium Coupons (“Coupon”) of total value HKD$ 10,000, the usage conditions of the Coupon are as follows:
a. Coupon is applicable for payment of insurance premiums of any Individual Insurance policy(ies) (except Investment-linked Assurance Scheme (ILAS), and Universal Life) issued or to be issued by Manulife, the premium(s) has/have to be due and payable within the valid period of the Coupon, and the policy(ies) has/have to be owned by the Winner or the close / blood-related family member of the Winner. (Spouse, Grandparents, Parents, Siblings, Child. Grandchild)
b. The Coupon is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash and must be used according to the terms and conditions set by Manulife, and the Coupon will be valid for 1 year starting from the issue date of the Coupon.
c. For policy that is denominated in non-HKD currency, the Coupon value in HKD shall be converted to the policy currency based on Manulife’s prevailing premium exchange rate for the premium offset purpose. Manulife’s premium exchange rate shall be determined by Manulife from time to time without prior notice.
d. In case of premium refund, any part of premium payments that is paid by the Coupon can under no circumstances be counted as premium paid and will not be included in the refund amount.
8. No Eligible Participant may win more than one Prize.
Announcements of the Results
9. The results of the Lucky Draw will be announced on the Official Website on 22 November 2021. The Winners will also be notified by telephone call, SMS and / or email via the mobile phone number and / or e-mail address provided at registration within 14 days of the day of the Lucky Draw.
10. The Organizer shall accept no responsibility for not being able to contact the Winner or unsuccessful delivery of SMS and/or email to the mobile phone number and/or email address in case the Winner provided an inaccurate piece of information.
Redeeming of the Prize
11. Each Winner is required to redeem the Prize in person according to the instructions provided to him / her by the Organizer. At the time of the redemption of the Prize, the Winner is required to prove his / her eligibility to the Organizer, including but not limited to presenting his / her original Macau Identity Card / Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card and the original hardcopy and/or electronic record of his / her COVID-19 vaccinations issued by the Macau Government Health Bureau, as well as providing written consent for the Organizer to verify his / her vaccination record with Government.
12. Winners must redeem their Prizes by 22 December 2021. Winners who fail to redeem the Prizes will have their Prizes forfeited. The Organizer reserves the rights to deal with all forfeited Prizes in any manner deemed fit.
13. No Winner is entitled to request for any alternative gift or payment of cash in substitution of his / her Prize.
14. The provided Personal Data will be processed by the Organizer only.
15. Personal Data collected from an Eligible Participant for registration of the Lucky Draw will only be used for enrollment, administration, winner announcement / communication and other related purposes to the Lucky Draw.
16. The Organizer will take all practicable steps to keep the collected Personal Data confidential and to ensure the handling is in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (Act 8/2005). The Organizer will keep the collected Personal Data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data is collected. Personal data which is no longer required will be erased. For further details, please click here to refer to the Personal Information Collection Statement of the Lucky Draw.
17. The requested Personal Data must be provided and be accurate, otherwise the registration of the Eligible Participants will be disregarded, without prejudice to clause 20 below.
18. The Eligible Participant understand that he/she has the right to obtain from the Organizer the following information, with reasonable intervals: (i) confirmation on whether or not his/her Personal Data is being processed by the Organizer and information related to the purposes of the processing, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom his/her Personal Data is disclosed, (ii) information on the Personal Data that is being processed and its source, (iii) information on the grounds for the processing of his/her Personal Data, (iv) rectification, erasure or blocking of his/her Personal Data if its processing does not comply with the provisions of Law no. 8/2005, (v) notification to third parties to whom his/her Personal Data was disclosed of any rectification, erasure or blocking carried out upon his/her request, in which case such third parties are required to rectify, erase or block the data accordingly, unless such proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
Such request can be made in writing to the Privacy Officer at: -
Manulife (International) Limited
Macao Administration Office, Avenida De Almeida Ribeiro
No. 61, Circle Square, 14 andar A, Macao
19. None of the parties involved in the Lucky Draw (including without limitation, Manulife and its affiliates, and their respective associates, shareholders, directors, officers, and employees) shall have any liability or obligation for any damages, losses, claims, liabilities, deaths, medical conditions, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by the Eligible Participants or any other persons as a result of their COVID-19 vaccinations or entry to or stay in Macau or participation in or winning of the Lucky Draw.
20. The Organizer has the sole and absolute discretion in determining a person's eligibility to enter the Lucky Draw and/or receive any Prize.
21. All interpretations of these terms and conditions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizer. In the event of any dispute arising from or in connection with the Lucky Draw, the decision of the Organizer shall be final and conclusive.
22. If there is any discrepancy between the information contained in the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
23. If any term or condition of these terms and conditions is found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, that term or condition will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any of the remaining terms and conditions of these terms and conditions.
24. The Lucky Draw is held within Macau. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Macau and each Eligible Participant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Macau.
25. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
26. [DICJ Lucky Draw Administrative] License No: 5419/2021.