Misfit trackers are no longer being supported on ManulifeMOVE starting on Mar 11, 2022. Starting from this date, steps from Misfit are not be recorded on ManulifeMOVE, so please connect to another fitness device soonest possible. You are not required to purchase a new fitness device, as you can use your mobile phone as a fitness device.
If you are an iPhone user, besides Fitbit, you can use your iPhone or Apple Watch as a tracker.
If you are an android phone user, besides Fitbit, you can use your phone as a tracker, by connecting Google Fit or Samsung Health.
To connect to a different fitness device
You can learn how much premium discount you can get through the following channels:
1. An eDM sent after the end of each tracking period
2. Anniversary Statement for the eligible plan(s)
In general, premium discounts are applied to the next renewal premium due for eligible plans. That means the eligible plans have to be effective for at least 12 months. Moreover, the premium discounts (5%, 7% or 10%) are calculated according to the accomplished average steps (5,000, 7,000 or 10,000 steps) of the policy's insured during the tracking period in the previous MOVE membership year.
For steps on how to create a MOVE account, please check out the video below:
For steps on how to log back in to the ManulifeMOVE app, please check out the video below:
In the ManulifeMOVE app, click on “Settings” → “Help Center” (scroll down to the bottom), and you will see “Activated” or “Not Activated” under “Account Information”.
To connect fitness tracker to ManulifeMOVE app on iPhone:
To connect fitness tracker to ManulifeMOVE app on Android:
For steps on how to switch tracking device after connecting to the ManulifeMOVE app, please check out the video below:
Please check out the video below:
After syncing your tracking device with your tracking device app (if applicable), MOVE will be able to display your progress. If you're having difficulty syncing with your tracking device app, or your data does not display in the ManulifeMOVE mobile app after syncing, please try the following troubleshooting tips:
1. Are you connected to the internet? Ensure you're connected in order for ManulifeMOVE to receive data from your tracking device app.
2. Do you have Bluetooth enabled? Go to Settings and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
3. Are you running the latest version of the ManulifeMOVE mobile app? Please ensure you download updates whenever notified to ensure the best performance from ManulifeMOVE.
4. Are you using the latest operating system on your mobile? We advise you to keep your mobile phone's operating system up-to-date to ensure the best performance from ManulifeMOVE.
Fitbit users: Please also ensure that you have not revoked access for MOVE to share data with your Fitbit account, as this is difficult to reverse.
To link your Manulife Policy to your ManulifeMOVE account and activate your programme membership, you will need your ID/ Passport number and Date of Birth. You should be receiving an email with guide, once your eligible policy is approved and issued.
You can activate your MOVE account after you create an account on the app, or alternatively, by launching the app and going to 'Dashboard' or ‘Settings’ and tapping on the 'Join MOVE now!' banner, then on 'Activate your MOVE account' after scrolling to the bottom.