1The required documents include all the following basic document requirements and additional document requirements (if applicable). Manulife may also require customers to further submit (or obtained by the company) other medical reports or any related documents related to the claim assessment for evaluation.
2Manulife’s Claims Department follows the principles of “Medically Necessary” and “Reasonable and Customary” and the general practice of the local insurance industry when assessing and approving claims.
- All consultation records from treatment center, related to this wart surgery
- Operation record with details note including operation duration, operating medication, body part performed and numbers of warts treated
- Pre- and post-surgery clinical photos, subject to the sensitivity of the body location where the treatment was performed, signed by patient
- Pathology report (if surgical curettage was done)
- Itemized breakdown of charges with details of specific procedure performed, medication prescribed, laboratory test and any other medical and/ or non- medical services rendered
3 Manulife reserves the right to request for original documents or other supplementary documents / information if deemed necessary.